Monday, September 18, 2006

1st Rant :D Welcome to my LiFe ppl!!

Heyo ppl ... I finally got myself a bloggie. Oh yeah!!! From this day onwards, I am gonna rant and blabber everything bout my life here . To start off, I would like to fill you in with some 411 bout my blogging habits though i jus started this blogging thingy. Readers... :D , there will be no perfect english for my postings, way to lazy to check and edit. You will see lots of La---sss, lar--sss and lor--sss around :D hahhhaa. Also,I already know that i am gonna be a slacker when it comes to blogging, I would probably not update my blog everyday or every week :p . Yieks!! be patient larr k. However, I will try my best to update as often as possible, and promise to keep things simple and interesting. If my patience does'nt run out, I'll try me best to post lots of pics..although it takes me ages to post one cuz the internet connection here is really shitty ( it's really testing my patience) but, HEY!! , a picture says a thousands words right? ;D well that's all for now. Welcome to my world ppl!!! i'll cya around. ;D peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home