Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Backtrack my LifE....

Wow!!! In a blink of an eye 4 months of summer break has come and gone. Classes gonna resume next week. Well, have to admit this summer break has been one heck of a rollercoaster ride.... so many ups and downs during this 4 months. Gonna rewind my LiFe a lil... hrmphh started hols with a big BANG.. letmme recall. WARNING:PPl This is gonna be a very very long posting..

  • Rite yeah, after the exams.. went out for da night with my UniM buddies to kick off summer break. It was crazy, first we had dinner at Kim Gary (Avenue K), then went for a movie, ahh I remember it was X-men. After that straight to ZOUK..and partied all da way. AWESOME!!!.
  • Next went to Singapore wif my family.. to meet up uncle james, billy and dallen and their family. It was jus a typical family outing..but it was nice though. (gonna dedicate one long posting for this later.)
  • Then I started my first job on the 9th of June as an assistant auditor in Tay and Associates and I jus kenot believe I actually lasted 3 months with this job.
  • 15th July , was a pretty special day.. da whole family was all dressed up for the Norman & Jo wedding in KL hilton. That's my dream wedding.. da whole wedding was darn perfect.(post da pics later..gonna dedicate another posting for this event)
  • Then went off for the long awaited vacation wif my Uni buddies ( audrey, shawn,nini and ronald) to PHUKET on the 2nd of August. The whole trip was a BLAST!!! except the AirAsia experience.... the journey there and back was a tough one for me.. always hated flying. Rant bout this trip later. ;-D
  • Oh yea nearly forgot.. before I left for Phuket.. my very english uncle(Uncle Peter) came all da way from London to visit my family. It has been 10 years since he last came to Malaysia..so I am gonna dedicate a post to this also , will throw in a few pics.
  • My job ended on 31st August.. yes Independence day for me and Malaysia. Well, as much as I wanted to end this job cuz it's darn firggin dull, square and boring... I was very much stuck with the taught that I will never haveta step up to da brown door and punch my card ever again. No more travelling to a client's company to audit in a given time frame (stress)... :-( . That makes me a lil down. Though I haveta admit that I never liked this job , but I am actually very grateful of what I have gained from this experience.. at least now I have a rough idea of what an auditor's life might be like... and I am damm sure that's not gonna be the life I want. Grateful for meeting the ppl in da firm.. they really taught me a lot. Thanks for the advice and being so patient wif me guyzz, now I have a clearer picture of what my future would be like.. aww!! I miss them loads. For the past 3 months.. I have been to a number of companies to audit.. it was a darn good experience.. really as an auditor u have the chance to get to know some dirty lil secrets .. company politics can be very ugly. This is the only interesting part of this job. Though I really hated drivin and this job really needs me to get around wif my car.. it was terrible, last few weeks and even the last day of work I haveta get out of the office and travel all the way to some ulu place in ampang to audit. But hey!!! at least now with all the trips I made to companies everywhere, hhehe I know my way around K.l, cheras, kepong, and ampang better. It's not so bad after all. So, the verdict is, it's a boring job, but it's good experience.Gonna rant bout my farewell in another posting later.
  • Last of all... went for a series of farewell events to my pals that are all studying abroad now. First, on 7th Sept.. went to shawn's place for a farewell party .. a party thrown in honour of those three pretty ladies who are already in CHina now... missing them alredi sobz. Then on the day of their flight, 13th sept went for dim sum .. in da morning... It was quite an expensive meal cuz there were two summons to go wif that morning dim sum breakfast. We forgot to pay for parking. Afterwards ,I dropped by li ying's house to say my goodbye to her, cuz her flight to manchester was the same day as well. Then at night, went to KLIA to send li shian, sze leen, audrey off to China ..and also say goodbye to shi wen ( though her flight to manchester was on da 15th). Wow, 13 sept was truly an emo and tiring day...... filled with lots of GOOD BYES :-(

Wellz that's basically my whole summer break story. Wish I could post every picture taken but it's just too much, so I am gonna jus post those classic ones . Anyways.. classes startin soon, but for now hehehee I am gettin glued to grey's anatomy , O.C, tree hill, just to name a few. THE T.V is my LiFe for now.

P.S: All the best to those who are studying abroad now. Miss u lotzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home