Saturday, July 14, 2007

YES!! I am DONE with my internship. What next?

YAY!! I am finally done with citibank, ended my internship on the 11th of july, exactly 2 months on the dot since i started this dreadful experience in mid may. OK!! might have over reacted, should not use the word dreadful. Well, lets just say its a boring experience. I gave citibank's HR department and my supervisor a week notice. When my supervisor signed my resignation letter, she asked 'are u sure you wanna leave so soon, we will miss u here'. In my heart i was going YAHHH, i have no second thoughts , I am dying to leave pls sign. hahhaha but I just said 'yah,I am sure' and before I left on the11th, I just went for a typical farewell lunch in wisma central with the other interns and then head over to KLCC to get some dunkin donuts for them back in the office. Then, say my goodbyes at 6 and stepped out of the office once and for all.

Well, i'll miss the people there, all the staff in my department. Though we did'nt talk much. I understand they have tons of work, too occupied to talk. All the best to them. Special thanks to my supervisor, she belanja me 2 times and i return back the favor with donuts hahhaha. Most of all, I'll miss the other interns, sigh we all shared the same fate when we were working in citi. They were the people that made my working days go by soo much easier. We would just hear out each others complains, like a confession session during our breaks in the pantry or our lunchtime. Ir ving, chai hong and Dura, if u're reading this all the best to u guys and keep in touch and Ir Ving thanks for burning me that dvd, owe ya one.

So, what's next? well, I have stopped working like 2 days ago and I am starting to feel like really useless. The past 2 days, I just slept all the way till 11 or 12p.m.....internet was down so, I had to wait till today to blog. In the afternoon, I just occupy myself shopping at the nearby jusco and went over to my couzie's house to say goodbye before he left for melbourne..Went and watched Harry Potter with my couzies sheryn and harry on friday. Basically on friday, I was just hanging around at the mall with them, bought some dvds. mann!! we should hang out more often, it was not very very fun but we all had good company and we were just laughing and eating all the way. Other than that, my day would pretty much be either infront of the t.v, the com or my finance and accounting books. I was soo bored today that I re-watch (is there such word?) Freaky friday and How to Lose a Guy in 10Days all over again. I can't get bored with these two movies, its still soo funny after I watched it over and over again for the gazillionth time.

Anyways, I came to my senses and I DECIDED i need to get healthy and take up a sport. The first thing that pops into my mind is TENNIS.. haha soo tomorrow on sunday its tennis 101 with my younger cousins. I know it sounds embarassing to be learning tennis at 20 with the kids, well better late than never right. My mum was like, do yoga. Really, yoga is a nono for me, I don't have the patience to stretch and relax for 45 min in the same spot. I need movements, I need to move, run, breakout, sweat and just collapse after that. According to my mum, tennis is gonna build your body up not tone it. Who cares, whatever!!!as long as I burn some fats and calories and sweat, I am happy with myself. Tennis is what I am interested in for the moment, lets see how long I can last on court tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home