Friday, September 29, 2006

The Norman and Jo wedding

Before I start ranting.. hehe CONGRATS to Mr and Mrs Kum the newlyweds. Thanks for inviting us all to your wedding. It was amazing.Arghh, this is what I want my wedding to be like. Ok.. as I mentioned in my earlier posting, the wedding was held in KL hilton on da 15th of July. The same day avril lavigne got married, what a coincidence hahahhaa. My gosh.. hafta tell you, the event manager is such a genius, brilliant idea.. excellent organizing. The wedding was westernized with the whole walking down the aisle thingy.. and yet it still showed some chinese tradition. We did the whole YUMMMM SENGGG thing. I am soo relieved that the MC was'nt some woman, chinese ppl normally hire to assist the whole event. I really can't tahan those women, cuz they sound darn annoying everytime I attend those chinese wedding. This time around, the MC is a MAN, and he was darn farny. He came out with various ideas to prank the newlyweds. Yeah, he made them do some pretty bad stuff hehehe, like gettin da bride to stuff a tennis ball in da grooms trousers and move it from one leg all the way trough the CENTER to the other. Phewit.. hahha she grabbed the right ball though, never missed. :-D Nyways.. here are some classic moments and check out the setting.. AWESOME!!!!



Behind the scene. Buzy preparing for the wedding



The stage setting..



The ballroom, manage to take part of it ony. Love those candles and the pink and purple decoration was just amazing.




The gifts for the guests on each sitting. HEHE curious to know what is inside? Wellz, the cute lil tin contains some heart shaped white chocz , while the nicely wrapped present contains a cute lil teddy bear holding a " thank you for coming "note. So nice!!!!

The altar..where the newlyweds exchanged their vows.




First pic of the evening goes to da ladies. or err women. ( me, granny, aunt, mum, couzies: sanice and sheryn) . Those 3 women can pose better than us the youngsters. wahhahaa.





My couzies. These are the cool ppl who I spent my childhood days with, wrecking my granny's house. COUZIE: sheryn, charles, alvin, sanice, eddie and kenny.



The Lung family...



Moody king + nagging queen = my grandparents. hehehe grandparents with uncle jason and couzies: celine and nicky . The Loh family.




POKE the pig.. oopss that's her nick anyway. :-P




Open your eyes pretty boy. My couzie harry.. handsome max, but not in this pic.. cuz he merajuk like a baby. StOp bein a baby dude. wakakkaka.



Alv the Gold digga.... *yucks*. Hey, look who's smilling now.




Eddie and me...




Miss. Sanice lee and Mr. Charles loh.... muahahha *wink*. They look like a perfect couple.

Thumbelina ( doris) and Price Charming (Harry). *wink*




His 1st dance with a gal... but did'nt get her number.. wasted!!!! he's shy to da max.




This 2 bachelors, single and ready to go. That's the lead singer of the live band performing that night. Her voice is soo wow!!. tsk tskGo easy larr, guys.



hhehee recognize the dude in da middle? He advertises for digi, I mean he is in da digi ad . Everyone was takin photos wif him. So, me and my couzie had to get a shot as well. He's hot!!! *wink*. Y is he here? wellz, he used to be da groom's classmate in high school.

Ok.. enough of pics with ppl pullin of nice poses and smiles.. hafta put up some candid shots. Here are some really, farny or rather disgusting ones hehhee.. love them. ngek ngek ngek. PPl in da pics .. don't kill me when u find out bout this. hahhhaha.

ERGHHHHH!!!!! sher, piggy san and charlez-b.




ERMPHHHH!!!! check out Alv's face.. looks like he was havin a constipation or something. ehhehehe.




.. da both of them were actually trying to wistle, i think.




Since I put everyone's worse candid shot in... it's not gonna be fair if I skipped mine. They would kill me if I put every other and skipped this one. hahha laugh all u want. Blek!!!!




HAHHAAHHA!!! ALV's face looks like a bloatfish here.



Wake Up!!!! sheryn.. your bro is already posing.

No weird looks for this pic hehehee. Me, harry and sheryn

Wellz, there are summo lotzz of candid shots hehhe.. but I jus can't put up everything here. Those I have posted are the classic ones. Back to some nice shots.



seriousness da 7 of us

da 7 vain posers.. wakkakaka.


With mum and the newlyweds, Norman and Jo Kum .



With aunt alicia, san, ed, grandma and mum

My favourite shot of the evening.... goes to

THE ORIGINAL PIECE


THE POTRAIT/ MASTERPIECE

Potrait courtesy of charles loh..

Wellz.. that's all bout the wedding ppl. This is what I call a lavish party, da price tag to pull off such a major event hehehe u guess? . woohoo~~ this is something that I want.. or my wedding must be better. pity da dude who marry me muahahhaha, gonna burn a BIG hole in his pocket. *wink* for now I'm signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home