Sunday, October 15, 2006

My farewell...

So long Tay and Associates. As I mentioned earlier, I stopped working on da 31st of august.. well, my ex-colleagues did throw me a farewell gathering the week before I end my job. Actually, they all jus need and excuse to get out to release the stress hahha joking.We all went to Redbox Kl plaza to sing our lungs out.



With Lai yee(left), and Liew (right)



With, miss un (left) and joyce(right)



With Mr. Chong Kar Woh



With Rickey. Funny pic. He kept closing his eyes shot after shot, and when we finally manage to get one with his eyes open, this is the result hahhaha.


Joyce and Chong in their killer pose.



Lai yee and Chong.




Adrian singing his heart out.



Peace and smile always.

Sing to relieve stress.

Last day at work.....


The Audit department.



The Tax Department.


Secretarial Department.



Accounting Department.


Farewell Dinner..

With Chong, Lai Yee and Liew.




With Lee, Adrian and Fai


Thanx soooo much for everything. This job experience will not be half as interesting , if it were'nt for u guyz. Gonna miss y'all and those priceless moments we shared.. laughing and cracking on lame jokes everyday to get through the boring times. I'll always rmb y'all, keep in touch ;D. The best of luck in whatever you do. All the best in life. Cheers !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home