Sunday, October 15, 2006

Uni life... and backtrack to mid september.

It's already the 3rd week since uni started.. stress is kickin in, and I have decided to take up 7 modules this sem. No I am not crazy, I am jus being rational and you would agree with me if you're in my shoes. I went for the induction earlier and discovered that for the past year, I mean my 1st Uni year, my marital status was actually MARRIED ( weird mistake by those admin ppl) and for me to change it to single now, it would actually mean that I am divorced maybe hahha. I have been buzy buzy buzy with studies, weddings, b'days erghh non stop buzzing around... goin haywire. Soooo looking forward to take a one week break to Korea on the 17th.. I haveta ponteng class to go though,.. not a problem for me but I am already feeling guilty. But but , I NEED to go Korea .. cuz everyone at home is goin and I really don't wanna stay home ALONE for my 20th b'day. No NO, never never NEVER!!!!! well... backtrack to mid september.. ermm. very late updates.

Debbie's b'day (22nd september) at Halo Cafe in piramid.







23rd SEPTEMBER
Went for my nephew vincent's b'day party. Happy very belated b'day again. Ok.. I am already an auntie...old dy haveta admit that, I'm gonna turn 20 soon. Anyways, babies sure grow fast.. that was his 1st b'day. Urghh did'nt take any pics.. soo can't show u guyz his cute toothless smile.



27th september
Happy very belated b'day sheryn. All da best in ur PMR..

30th september
Early celebration for couzie Kenny's 21st b'day which by right should be on 2nd Oct.


The cake says it all... Happy 21st burfday..that also means the beginning of adulthood.



B'day dude wif hot mamas..muahhaha




Due in november...


Harry stuck behind bars..



Light those candles dad michael ..


Start the fire...



Bbq... hotdogs and ribs *yummy*.. Alv the chef.



FOOD~~~*slurps* READY




ATTACK!!! start the feast...



Charles got spoonfed... or rather forkfed (is there such word???)



Brothers... yaking away after dinner.



Aunt daphne (b'day dudes mummy) and charles..




On a long distance call from AUS....






Charles and me


sheryn and me


Update more on October soon... i'm sooo lagging with this blogging thang..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home